Return to name index
Heading/Hedden/Hidden Probate Registry wills (1858 to 1937)
- 1859 elizabeth hidden hungerford brk probate registry will 6102
- elizabeth hidden of hungerford, spinster.
my stationary and toy business upon trust to my executors to carry on the said business in support of my dear mother amey hidden and sister sarah hidden during the life of my mother. And after her decease to be offered to sarah for purchase at a fair valuation, and if she shall refuse it, then to my brother george hidden. The proceeds of the sale to be divided equally between my brothers john hidden and george hidden and my sisters emma wife of caleb bailey of hungerford baker and the said sarah hidden. Executors george hidden and caleb bailey
Signed. Dated 25 march 1859
Died 19 aug 1859 at hungerford
Proved at oxford 12 nov 1859
Effects under £450. No leaseholds
- 1860 amelia heading cricklade wil probate registry will 12759
- Will of amelia heading of Cricklade, Wilts, spinster. all my estate both real and personal to charles william wells of Cricklade, gent. who is appointed sole executor. Dated 18 Feb 1860. Signed amelia heading. Wit: joseph clinch, sarah howard
Probate: 6 Nov 1860 at Salisbury on oath of charles william wells of Cricklade, gent the sole executor named. Effects under £100, no leaseholds.
amelia heading died at Cricklade on 17 Apr 1860
- 1863 charles hedden lambourn brk probate registry will 12760
- Will of charles hedden of Chipping Lamborne, Berks, yeoman. Executors my brother richard hedden and my three daughters maria, jane elizabeth and mary ann hedden. To my three daughters my freehold meadow and arable land known as North Farm in the parish of Lamborn (late of mr. bushes) containing 98 acres approx. Also one half of 24 acres of arable land in Francombe Bottom called Rambarrow with half of 7 acres now in the occupation of my brother thos hedden with a proviso that the legatees pay off all mortgages advanced on the above lands. Also my cottage and garden now in the occupation of richd mildenhall situate in the parish of Lamborne to my three daughters. Also all my dead and alive farming stock, household goods, china, plate,wearing apparel and residue to my three daughters.Dated 25 May 1863. Signed charles hedden. Wit: john kent Eastbury, farmer; charles delaunay, grocer, Lamborne
Probate: 12 Nov 1863 at Oxford on oaths of richard hedden of Chipping Lamborne, gent, brother of the deceased, maria hedden and jane elizabeth hedden of the same place spinsters, daughters of the deceased, three of the executors named. Power reserved to mary ann hedden, spinster, a minor, daughter of the deceased after attaining the age of 21.
Effects under £1000. No leaseholds
The deceased died 10 Jun 1863 at Chipping Lamborne
- 1868 thomas hedden lambourn brk probate registry will 12761
- Will of thomas hedden of Chipping Lambourn, Berks, farmer. To my brother john hedden 20 acres of arable land at Foxbury and 3 acres of freehold arable land at Bockhampton. Also to john hedden a messuage or tenement with garden barn stable carthouse and orchard adjoining called Goose Green(?) (all situated in the parish of Chipping Lambourn) subject to the payment of £30 per annum to elizabeth hedden the widow of my late brother orchard hedden in lieu of all her right and title to dower out of such parts of my messuages lands and premises as she may be entitled to. To my brother john hedden 34(?) acres of land situate at Hadley and called Hadley Coppice, and all those pieces of meadow land near with cottage and garden thereto belonging and 7 1/2 acres of meadow land with the shed there (which said pieces of land are situated in Lambourn Woodlands). Also 37 1/2 acres of arable land with the barn there called Hatchetts(?) Corner and the Down land adjoining containing 33 acres called Coppinton Downs and Scrubbs and extending to Platt Lane. Also land containing 9 acres and 2 1/2 acres on Farncomb Downs (all situated in the parish of Chipping Lambourn). Also a freehold house and farmyard with stable barncarthouse and other buildings situate in Newbury Street in Chipping Lambourn and adjoining the George Inn yard and premises. Subject to the payment of an annuity of £80 to my wife sarah ann hedden. Upon trust to my brothers richard hedden and john hedden and james maberly of Chipping Lambourn 7 acres of arable situate at North Farm in Chipping Lambourn to sell the same and divide the money between the three children of my late brother charles. To my brother richard hedden my 2 cottages and gardens in Chipping Lambourn in the occupation of william hawkes and my 3 cottages gardens and orchards in Wantage Street in Chipping Lambourn. To my wife sarah ann hedden 2 cottagesand gardens in Chipping Lambourn one of which is in my own occupation and the other in the occupation of john goodall. All my household goods and effects to my wife. All my live and dead farming stock and the residue of my personal estate to my brothers richard and john and the said james maberly upon trust to sell to pay my debts funeral expenses and mortgages upon my freehold lands and premises and tp pay £10 to james maberly for his trouble in acting as one of my trustees and executors, and to pay my sisters maria mountford and mary davies £200 each. The surplus (if any) to be equally shared between my wife and my brothers richard and john. If there is a deficit then this to be paid by my brother john. My brother john to be given the first option to purchase the farming stock and crops at an independent valuation. Executors to be my brothers richard and john and james maberly. Dated 23 Feb 1866. Signed thomas hedden [this is a photocopy of the original will and signature] Wit: james hutchins, grocer, Lambourn: thomas new, smith, Baydon, Wilts
Probate at Oxford 21 May 1868 on oaths of richard hedden, john hedden the brothers and james maberly the executors named. Effects under £800. No leaseholds
The testator died on 23 Feb 1868 at Chipping Lambourn
- 1869 caroline headden broughton ham probate registry will 12762
- Will of caroline headden of Broughton, Hants, spinster. All my real and personal estate to my executor on trust to convert to money and make the following payments. To my aunt elizabeth jane carter the wife of richard carter one fourth part. To my aunt harriet smith the wife of henry hunt smith one fourth part. To my aunt mary anna burgess the wife of arthur burgess one fourth part. The remaining fourth part to be divided equally between my cousins george gale, walter henry gale, alfred gale and isaac ernest gale the children of my late uncle george gale. My friend joseph boyt of East Tytherley, Hants, yeoman to be sole executor and trustee. Dated 31 Oct 1867. Signed caroline headden. Wit: isabella sophia martin, Shaftesbury, Dorset, spinster: hy lintott footner, solcr, Stockbridge
Probate: at Winchester 17 Aug 1869 on the oath of joseph boyt the sole executor. Effects under £3000.
The testatrix died on 18 Jun 1869 at Broughton
- 1872 elizabeth hedden lambourn brk probate registry will 11942
- will of elizabeth hedden of lamborne co Berks widow [abstract]
dated 18 April 1868
- 1876 richard hedden lambourn brk probate registry will 12763
- Will of richard hedden of Lambourn, Berks, gent. To my three nephews john hedden otherwise seymour, thomas hedden and orchard hedden as tenants in common my arable land near the town in Lambourn fields (late Crouch's) containing 16 acres. To my nephew thomas hedden my land in Farncomb Down in Lambourn adjoining land belonging to the Earl of craven in the occupation of mr wilkins and containing 7 acres. Also my arable and meadow land situate at Hadley in Lambourn Woodlands containing 20 acres. To my nephews thomas hedden and orchard hedden as tenants in common an undivided half part of all that land containing 24 acres (18 acres of arable called Rambarrow and 6 acres of down land) situate in the psarish of Lambourn and reaching to the top of Cobbington Hill. Also the entirety of 2 messuages or dwelling houses with the carpenters shop outbuildings yards and gardens belonging situate in High street otherwise Hungerford Street in Lambourn. To my nephew orchard hedden the other undivided half part of my land containing 24 acres situate near Cobbington Hill in Lambourn.. Also my 3 cottages and orchard adjoining situate in Wantage Street in Lambourn. To my nephew john hedden otherwise seymour £400. To my sister mary the wife of albert davies and my sister maria the wife of james mountford £200 each. In trust to my 3 nephews john hedden otherwise seymour, thomas hedden and orchard hedden and to john kent of Eastbury, Berks, farmer £2400 to make the following payments:- one sixth part to be invested and the dividends paid to my neice maria the wife of george fellowes, and after her decease to be shared between her children. one sixth part similarly to my neice jane elizabeth the wife of arthur tom bew and her children. one sixth part similarly to my neice mary ann the wife of ----- humby [or hurnby] and her children. one sixth part similarly to my neice mary the wife of charles cook and her children. one sixth part similarly to my neice elizabeth the wife of ----- willis and her children. one sixth part similarly to my neice maria hedden and her children. To john kent £10 for his trouble in acting as one of my executors and trustees. My household effects and the residue of my estate both real and personal to my three nephews john hedden otherwise seymour, thomas hedden and orchard hedden as tenants in common. All mortgage and trust estates vested in me at my decease to my three nephews and john kent subject to the equities and trusts affecting the same.. My three nephews and john kent to be my executors.. Dated 28 Jul 1875. Signed richd hedden. Wit: edward ormond solr, Wantage; thomas bennett solr, wantage
Probate at Oxford 4 Jul 1876 on the oaths of john hedden otherwise seymour, thomas hedden and orchard hedden, of Lambourn, farmers, the nephews and john kent the executors named. Effects under £5000
The testator died 2 May 1876 at Lambourn
- 1876 henry heading s kensington mdx probate registry will 11940
- will of henry heading of 3 gledhow terrace south kensington. [abstact]
All household furniture, plate, linen, china, books, pictures, wearing apparel and other effects and all sums of money which may be due or belonging to me or which may be invested in stocks funds or other securities, and also all my other estate and effects whatsoever and wheresoever both real and personal and whether in possession, reversion or expectancy to my dear wife absolutely for her own use and benefit.. And I appoint her sole executrix of this my will. Dated 24 Dec 1874. Wit: w plaister 13 gledhow terrace, geo stent 15 gledhow terrace.
Proved at London 22 jan 1876 by rebecca heading widow the relict and sole executrix.
- 1877 william hidden corse gls probate registry will 6098
- william hidden of corse co gloucester yeoman.
My freehold messuage situate in corse aforesaid in the occupation of john dobbins with the barn, garden and appurtenance, and also my cottage and garden adjoining the above now in the occupation of william winniard to my granddaughter emily the wife of george bundy the younger, subject to the payment of £3 per year to her father robert gardner for his life. Also to my said granddaughter emily bundy my leasehold land called 'ten land' held by me under the dean & chapter of westminster situate in the parish of corse and now in the occupation of john dobbins. my freehold messuage and land at corse called 'shuters' now in the occupation of john hidden to my son the said john hidden for his life and after his decease to harriett his wife and after the decease of the survivor of them to be equally shared between my two great grandsons john lucknow hidden and james hidden sons of my grandson william hidden.Upon trust to c--- robert fulljames esq and john millard of harpury farmer my freehold messuage and garden situate in falkner street in the city of gloucester and lately in the occupation of william margrett to permit my daughter mary ann gardner wife of robert gardner to receive the rents and profits thereof for her life. After her decease to sell and divide equally between edith bundy, rhoda rebecca gardner and anna maria gardner, daughters of the said mary ann gardner.
To my grand daughter ann maria allen wife of harry evelyn allen my two shares in the ----- (?) gas light and coke company, To my niece ann Hewins of deacon st in the city of gloucester, widow my interest in that messuage, garden and orchard called 'four lands' situate in corse and held by me under the dean and chapter of westminster and now in my own occupation. To my son john hidden all my working tools and clothes. All other monies, securities, [etc] not otherwise disposed of to be equally divided between my three said neices edith bundy, rhoda rebecca gardner and ann maria gardner. The trustees to employ my present solicitor mr. james bretherton.
Signed. Dated 18 dec 1875
Revokes gift of freehold messuage called 'shuters' to son john hidden [etc], and gives it upon trust to his trustees for the benefit of his son john during his life, and after his decease to his son's wife harriet, and after the decease of the survivor of them to sell the property and divide it equally between great grandsons john lucknow hidden and james hidden and granddaughter ann maria allen.
Signed. Dated 7 june 1876
Died 21 june 1877 at corse. Proved at gloucester 11 july 1877 by robert charles fulljames of ashelworth co gloucester, esq, one of the executors. Powers reserved to the other executor.
Effects under £200. Leaseholds
Resworn april 1879 under £300
- 1880 william john hidden putney sry probate registry admons 6099
- william john hidden of no19 lower park fields putney surrey, manufacturers agent.
Died 3 june 1880 Intestate
Admons to mary morton hidden of n019 lower park fields , widow, the relict
- 1883 charles hidden thatcham brk probate registry will 6097
- charles hidden of thatcham co berks gent
To my dear wife mary hidden all my household effects and the sum of ten(?) pounds to be paid within one month after my death. All my real and personal estate not hereinbefore disposed of (except such estates as are vested in me in trust or by way of mortgage) in trust to john porter of speenhampton in the parish of speen co berks gent, and john carter of thatcham sackmaker to be converted into money and invested in Public Funds. The income thereof to my said wife during her life, and after her decease in trust to my two daughters jane and letitia (children of my present wife) in equal share and if either shall die before the age of 21 to the survivor of them absolutely. All estate vested in me as trustee and motgagee to the said john porter and john carter subject to the trusts affecting the same. Executors to be my said wife and the said john porter and john carter.
Signed. Dated 30 dec 1872 Wit: edward mecey solr thatcham berks, frederick mecey thatcham berks. (The revoking of all former wills to be underlined)
Died 6 june 1878 at thatcham
Proved 28 april 1883 by john porter and john carter the surviving executors at oxford.
Personal estate gross £17-0-0 Net £9-3-0 No leaseholds
- 1885 john hidden lymington ham probate registry will 6094
- john hidden of claremont terrace lymington county southampton gent. All effects and property to be divided equally between my three daughters laura mary wife of john head, frances amy and katherine harriett emma hidden. Executors and trustees my son-in-law john head the younger and my friend edward ings both of lymington. Signs John(X)Hidden Dated 7 nov 1885. Wit: thomas medley gosport st lymington grocer and maria head high st lymington.
Died 15 nov 1885 at claremont terrace lymington
Administration to john head the younger solicitor's clerk, one of the executors, granted 10 dec 1885
personal estate £676-16-0
- 1887 charles frederick hidden leytonstone ess probate registry will 6095
- charles frederick hidden of no3 lorne cottages beachcroft rd leytonstone county essex.
To my dear wife sophia hidden all my estate upon trust for her life, and upon her decease to my youngest son frederick john hidden. And if my said son frederick john hidden should die during my lifetime or in the event of my said wife predeceasing him, then upon trust to the children of frederick john hidden to be divided equally between them if more than one child or in the event of there being only one child to such child absolutely. Executors my said wife and my said son. Signed. Dated 6 june 1887. Wit: frederick haseltine 3 victoria place leytonstone,
john varney 32 jamaica st commercial rd east
Died 27 sept 1887 at 3 lorne cottages [described as a builder]
Administration to frederick john hidden bella lodge cobden rd leytonstone builder, the son and one of the executors. Granted 8 nov 1887. Sophia hidden renouncing
personal estate £85
- 1897 albert richard hidden west hampstead lnd probate registry will 6103
- albert richard hidden of no51 dynam rd west hampstead london, tailor's salesman
My estate divided as follows:- 7/12 to my brother george henry hidden, 2/12 to my sister madeline elizabeth hidden, 1/12 to my brother aldwin tempero hidden,1/12 to my brother arthur francis theodosius hidden, 1/12 to my step brother william capern hidden. Executor george henry hidden. Signed. Dated 17 dec 1893
Died 1 nov 1897 at st bartholemews hospital, city of london
Proved in principal registry 31 dec 1897.
Admons to george henry hidden, rugby, organist and professor of music, the brother
- 1900 james heading goosey brk probate registry will, grant 11941
- will of james heading of goosey co berks, yeoman.
executors & trustees to be joseph cowderoy richards of ventnor lodge appleton co berks, yeoman & charles edward belcher of abingdon co berks, wine & spirit merchant.
To charles edward belcher a legacy of £25 in consideration of his so acting.
To my trustees all my farm & lands in the parishes of Marston Maisey or elsewhere in co Wilts and Kempsford or elsewhere in co Glos. In trust to pay out of the rents & income thereof the sum of £1 per week to my son john heading during his life and to pay the balance of the said income (after payment of rates, insurance repairs etc) for the maintenance & support of the children of my said son john by his late wife in such manner as shall be at the discretion of my trustees. And after the death of my son john the said farm & lands to belong to the said children of my son john as tenants in common (or such as shall be living, or if dead leaving issue, to such issue in proportion only to the share of its parent etc).
To my trustees my farm at goosey co berks to pay the rents & income thereof to my daughter mary cowderoy richards the wife of joseph cowderoy richards during her life. And after her death to joseph cowderoy richards, and after the death of the survivor of them the farm to belong to such of the children (if any) of my daughter mary cowderoy richards as shall then be living in equal proportions (or if dead and leaving issue then to such issue etc). And if on the death of the survivor of them there are no such children or issue living then in trust for the children of my other daughter rosa, the wife of alfred tom pritchard as shall then be living in equal proportions (or if dead and leaving issue to such issue etc).
I direct that any mortgage or charge on the last mentioned farm should be paid off out of my residuary personal estate.
To my trustees the lands in Faringdon co berks purchased by me of the trustees of the late daniel bennett esquire to hold the same (subject and charged with the payment of the principal sum of £1000 and interest secured by a mortgage of the said lands and other hereditaments at Great Coxwell in exoneration of the said hereditaments at Great Coxwell so far as the said lands shall be of sufficient value) In trust for such person or persons as my said daughter rosa by deed or will shall appoint and in default thereof to my daughter rosa her heirs and assigns absolutely.
To my trustees my house land and buildings in the parish if Childrey co berks and my land in the parish of Letcombe Regis in trust during the life of my daughter rosa to pay her the rent and income thereof. And after her decease to stand possessed of the last devised hereditaments in trust for all the children of my daughter rosa then living in equal shares ( or if dead and leaving issue to such issue etc)
To my trustees the principal sum & interest thereon due at my decease on a house and land in the parish of Faringdon adjoining the Shrivenham Road and formerly the property of edward clark and known as the Red House in trust for james william heading a son of my said son john heading absolutely. And during such time as the said james william heading is under the age of 21 years my trustees to apply the income from such sum for his maintenance education advancement preferment or benefit. And in the event of the said mortgage debt having been paid off in my lifetime my trustees to have £300 from my residuary estate for the same purpose as last declared.
All my messuages lands and hereditaments in the parish of Great Coxwell co berks and all other my real and personal estate not otherwise disposed of to my trustees to convert to money, pay off my debts & funeral expenses (including any mortgage debt outstanding on my land at Goosey, but not any other mortgage debt outstanding), set aside £300 if neccessary as described for the use of james william heading. The ultimate residue in trust for the use of my children john, mary and rosa as shall be living in equal shares ( or if dead having issue then for such issue in proportion to their parents share etc). The share of the issue of my son john being confined to his children by his late wife. My trustees to have power to invest the share of any minor.
It is my particular wish that my estate shall not be administered in the High Court of Justice, and to avoid this my trustees are given full power (in addition to the powers conferred by law on all trustees & executors) to settle any questions which may arise in the interpretation of my will and the management and administration of my estate. If any person with beneficial interest in my will should institute proceedings in the said court then their costs are to be paid exclusively out of their share of my estate.
Dated 8 Oct 1898 Wit: alan g haines Solr Faringdon Berks, john wright schoolmaster Faringdon Berks
Codicil to the will. Dated 11 Jan 1900
The lands at Faringdon co Berks purchased by me of the trustees of the late daniel bennett deceased given to my trustees to hold upon trust. I now revoke the trusts declared regarding these lands and direct my trustees to sell the same and after payment of the costs of the sale and the principal and interest due under the said mortgage to hold the residue of the money in trust for all the children of the said rosa pritchard who has died since the date of my afore written will in equal shares etc
Wit: alan g haines solr Faringdon Berks, isabel mary charlwood, Gossey, Berks, housekeeper
Probate granted at Oxford to joseph cowderoy richards and charles edward belcher the executors
Grant: Estate of james heading of Goosey co Berks yeoman who died 20 Jan 1900 at Goosey aforesaid and who had a fixed place of abode at Goosey aforesaid.
Probate tp joseph cowderoy richards of ventnor lodge Appleton co Berks, yeoman & charles edward belcher of Abingdon co berks brewer & wine & spirit merchant the executors named in the will. dated 1 Sept 1900. Gross Value of Estate £9885-17-9. Net Value of Personal Estate £3023-14-5 Resworn May 1901 £10710-17-9
- 1901 sarah hidden maiden erleigh brk probate registry will 6104
- sarah hidden of maiden erleigh co berks
All my estate to my dear daughter sarah hidden. Executrix the said sarah hidden
Signed. Dated 8 april 1861.
Died 11 june 1901 at 11 john st hampstead middx, spinster
Probate principal registry to sarah hidden 11 john st granted 3 july 1901
effects Gross £102. Net £96
- 1903 charlotte hidden hungerford brk probate registry will 6105
- charlotte hidden wife of george hidden of hungerford, lately charlotte walker.
bequest of money to george hidden, and money and freehold property to nieces the daughters of james walker my brother, and to my cousin ellen slack (?).To my husband george hidden, my two freehold houses for his life, and after his decease to the survivors of my two nieces and my cousin. The residue to my husband absolutely. Executors george hidden, james walker
Signed. dated 9 july 1902
Died 4 july 1903 at hungerford
Proved principal registry 17 aug 1903
Effects Gross £1776. Net £638
- 1906 george hidden hungerford brk probate registry admons 6100
- george hidden of park st hungerford berks, registrar of marriages.
Died 11 nov 1905 intestate.
Admons to george henry hidden rugby, son. Sureties william capern hidden, hungerford outfitter and arthur francis theodosius hidden of hampstead marshall berks, printer
- 1917 frederick augustus hidden harrow mdx probate registry admons 6101
- frederick augustus hidden of 56 pinner rd harrow middx, sergeant R.E.
Died 14 may 1917 at bullecourt in france intestate a bachelor.
Admons to augustus edward hidden of 56 pinner rd middx, the father
- 1918 george henry hidden rugby brk probate registry will 6106
- george henry hidden of moultrie rd rugby, organist and choirmaster
To son stanley tempero hidden £100. To dau gwendoline mary pollard £100. To dau eileen marjorie hidden on reaching the age of 21 yrs £100. Residue to my wife for her life or until re-marriage, and then to be divided equally between my three said children. Executors my wife and charles frederick harris solicitor. Signed. Dated 23 may 1918
Died 25 may 1918 at rugby.
Proved principal registry 10 aug 1918
Gross £3541. Net £1352
- 1918 frederick john hidden leytonstone ess probate registry will 6096
- frederick john hidden of bella lodge no18 cobden rd leytonstone county essex, retired builder.
executors and trustees to be my wife elizabeth hidden and son charles frederick hidden. My personal estate to be invested in securities. The income from this and my real estate to my said wife during her life. After her decease the income to be divided equally between who are living until only one survivor. The survivor to have the whole residuary trust estate unconditionally. The trustees to complete fit for habitation my house at madiera rd little holland essex and deduct the cost thereof from the income of the residuary trust estate. The trustees are empowered to sell freehold land in beachcroft rd leytonstone, kaiser grove little holland and premises at madiera rd aforesaid and invest the proceeds in securities at their discretion.
Signed. Dated 4 april 1918. Wit: wm f reeves, c r nurse clerks to messers prestons solicitors 87 the grove stratford essex
Died 7 april 1918 at walthamstow cottage hospital walthamstow, essex
Probate to elizabeth hidden of bella lodge, widow , the relict and one of the executors. Powers reserved to the other executor. Granted 15 may 1918
Gross value of estate £1393-5-5. Net value of personal estate £758-5-5
- 1926 ellis john hidden wallasey chs probate registry will 6109
- ellis john hidden of 17 elgin drive wallasey cheshire
executor my wife isabel mary hidden. Sole beneficiary isabel mary hidden.
Signed. dated 20 feb 1912. Wit: a w duncan printer 68 south john st liverpool, harry jones clerk 68 south john st liverpool
- 1928 hugh llewelin hidden hamworthy dor probate registry will 6107
- hugh llewelin hidden of bay view blandford rd hamworthy dorset, captain in HM Army
All my property to my son hugh rensburg hidden absolutely, and i appoint him sole executor.
Signed. Dated 15 oct 1923 Wit: archibald h yeatman solicitor Poole, e e winter clerk
- 1929 emily jane hidden sheperton green ken probate registry will 6108
- emily jane hidden
Executor william george hidden of 3 barnes terrace sheperton green middx. After all debts [etc] paid remaining money to the said william george hidden and fanny l hidden s germans birchington-on-sea and emily hidden hamden house nursing home derby rd nottingham. All furniture and household goods to fanny l hidden. Jewellery to peggie and dothay [sic] hidden 3 barnes terrace sheperton green. I should like to be buried in birchington in the same grave as my dear friend helen battiscombe. Signed. Dated 28 aug 1920 Wit: e n denning matron the thicket birchington, and mary oscar nurse.
- 1937 katherine harriet emma hidden lymington ham probate registry will 12765
- Will of katherine harriet emma hidden of 92 Gosport Street, Lymington, Hants, spinster. All my property to dorothy reynolds of Walhampton near Lymington, spinster and appont her sole executrix. dated 15 Feb 1928. Signed katherine h. e. hidden Wit: chas p jones. solicitor, Lymington; annie bran, 29 St Thomas's Street, Lymington, widow.
Probate: at Winchester 18 Mar 1937 to dorothy reynolds of Walhampton, near Lymington, spinster the sole executix named in the will. Effects £232
The testatrix died at Petersfield Nursing Home, 69 Crystal Palace Park Road, Sydenham, London SE 26 on 28 Feb 1937
Go to top of page
Copyright © 2008, Nick Hidden [Last revised 02 Jan 2008]